In Convention of the state of New-Jersey, Brunswick, August 11, 1776. [electronic resource] : The Convention viewing with serious concern the present alarming situation of this and their sister states ...
- [Burlington, N.J. : Printed by Isaac Collins, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43097.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- New Jersey. Militia.
Draft -- New Jersey.
New Jersey -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Burlington.
- Resolve of the Provincial Congress, pressing all men between the ages of sixteen and fifty into the New Jersey Militia.
Signed: By order of Convention, Samuel Tucker, president. Attested, Wm. Paterson, sec.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43097).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4284
Shipton and Mooney 43097
- Tucker, Samuel, d. 1789.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|