New-York, May 8, 1775. [electronic resource] : Extract of a letter from Philadelphia, to a gentleman in this city, dated the 6th inst.
- Other Title:
- Extract of a letter from Philadelphia, to a gentleman in this city, dated the 6th inst.
- New-York: : Printed by John Anderson, at Beekman's-Slip., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14341.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- British forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Reporting Benjamin Franklin's return from London to Philadelphia, and the Ministry's position toward the colonies.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14341).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14341
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|