To His Excellency Robert Hunter, Esq; capt. general and governour in chief of the provinces of New-York, New-Jersey, and the territories and tracts of land depending thereon in America, and vice-admiral of the same. [electronic resource] : The humble address of the grand-jury at the quarter-sessions held for the city and county of New-York the 5th day of May, 1713.
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1713]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1642.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States -- History -- Queen Anne's War, 1702-1713.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1642).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1642
- Hunter, Robert, 1666-1734.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|