The laws & acts of the General Assembly for Their Majesties province of New-York, [electronic resource] : as they were enacted in divers sessions, the first of which began April, the 9th, annoq; Domini, 1691.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- At New-York, : Printed and sold by William Bradford, printer to Their Majesties, King William and Queen Mary,, 1694.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 703.
1 online resource (, 84, 11, , 4, ,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- The first collection of the laws of New York. The acts from Apr. 1691 to Apr. 1692 were probably printed during July and Aug. 1693; the acts passed from Aug. 14, 1692 to Sept. 1693 later. Remainder copies of three acts separately printed before this volume was begun (Evans 663, 665, 666), the catalogue of fees (Evans 673), and the title page and table were added when the volume was completed, probably in Jan. 1694. Cf. McMurtrie, D.C. New York printing MDCXXIII, 1928, pages 23-30.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 703).
- Cited in:
- Evans 703
Wing (2nd edition) N831
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|