Province of New-York, ss. Anno regni Gulielmi & Mariae, Regis & Reginae, Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae & Hiberniae, quinto. [electronic resource] : An act for restraining and punishing privateers and pyrates.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for restraining and punishing privateers and pyrates
- Other Title:
- Act for restraining and punishing privateers and pyrates.
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1693]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 663.
1 online resource (3,  pages)
- Pirates -- New York (State).
Privateering -- New York (State).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Passed Sept. 10, 1692.
Also issued as part of: New York (State). [Laws, et cetera] The laws and acts of the General Assembly for Their Majesties province of New-York ... New-York, 1694 (Evans 703).
Ascribed to the press of William Bradford in New York by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 663).
- Cited in:
- Evans 663
Wing (2nd edition) N825
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|