Anno regni Georgii II. Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, decimo septimo. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly begun and holden at New-York, the eighth day of November, anno Domini 1743, in the seventeenth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Second, by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1743 Nov.)
- New-York: : Printed and sold by James Parker, at the new printing-office on Hunter's-Key., 1743.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5255.
1 online resource (42 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Title vignette: royal arms.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5255).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5255
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|