On the 12th day of November, 1765, His Excellency SIr Henry Moore, Baronet, arrived from England, and affirmed the government, by commission from His Majesty bearing date, Westminster the 19th day of July, 1765. [electronic resource] : The twenty-first Assembly.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1765 Nov.)
- New-York: : Printed by W. Weyman, in Broad-Street, where a few copies may be had, 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41577.
1 online resource (pages 409-440)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Acts passed by the New York General Assembly at the session beginning Nov. 1765.
Running title: Laws of New-York. Sir Henry Moore, Baronet, governor.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41577).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2606
Shipton and Mooney 41577
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|