Journal of the votes and proceedings of the General Assembly of the colony of New-York; [electronic resource] : began the 10th of January, 1775, and adjourned the 3d April, to the 3d May following.
- New-York: : Printed by Hugh Gaine, at his book-store and printing-office, in Hanover-Square,, 1775.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14291.
1 online resource (, 131,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Evidently issued in parts.
Title vignette: colony seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14291).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14291
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|