By His Excellency Coll. Benjamin Fletcher, captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York, &c. A proclamation[.] [electronic resource] : Whereas I have this day received information from the Right Honourable the Lords of His Majesty's Privy Council, bearing date the 20th day of April last past, that the French are making preparations by shipping, and otherwise, for an attempt on some of His Majesties plantations in America ... Given at Fort William Henry the second day of August ... annoq; Domini 1696.
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to the Kings Excellent Majesty at the Bible in New-York., 1696.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 768.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- New York (State) -- History -- King William's War, 1689-1697.
New York (State) -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: Ben. Fletcher. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 768).
- Cited in:
- Evans 768
Wing (2nd edition) F1313
- Fletcher, Benjamin, 1640-1703.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|