By His Excellency Coll. Benjamin Fletcher captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York, &c. A proclamation[.] [electronic resource] : Having received the joyful news of the safe arrival of His Most Excellent Majesty, William the Third ... I have therefore thought fit ... to appoint Thursday the 22th of April next ensuing, a solemn day of thanksgiving ... Given at Fort William Henry the 25th day of March, in the ninth year of His Majesties reign annoq; Domin [sic] 1697.
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, in the city of New-York,, 1697.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 804.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1697 Apr. 22.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: Ben. Fletcher, God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 804).
- Cited in:
- Evans 804
Wing (2nd edition) F1317
- Fletcher, Benjamin, 1640-1703.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|