By His Excellency Collonel Benjamin Fletcher captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York, &c. A proclamation[.] [electronic resource] : Whereas it hath graciously pleased Almighty God to crown the constant great courage and conduct of our Most gracious Soveraign Lord King William during the war, with an honourable peace ... I have therefore thought fit to appoint, that Thursday the tenth day of March next ... and Thursday the twenty fourth day of the same moneth ... be kept solemn days of thanksgiving to Almighty God ... Given at New-York, the 26th day of February ... annoq; Domini 1697 [1698 N.S.]
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty in the city of New-York,, 1697/8.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 835.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Treaty of Ryswick (1697).
Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1698 Mar. 10.
Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1698 Mar. 24.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: Ben. Fletcher. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 835).
- Cited in:
- Evans 835
Wing (2nd edition) F1323
- Fletcher, Benjamin, 1640-1703.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|