To the King's Most Excellent Majesty. [electronic resource] : The humble address of His Excellency Richard Earl of Bellomont, Your Majesties governor, and the Council & representatives of your people in Your Majesties province of New-York, conven'd in General Assembly.
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1698]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 847.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Congratulating William and Mary on their military victories in Europe.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 847).
- Cited in:
- Evans 847
Wing (2nd edition) B1848
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|