By His Excellency Edward Lord Cornbury His Majesty's capt. general and governour in chief of the province of New-York ... A proclamation[.] [electronic resource] : In pursuance of the power and authority to me given by his majesty's letters patents under the great seal of England, I have thought fit ... that all officers, civil and military, within this province, do continue in their respective offices and employments until further order. ... Given at New York this third day of May, 1702 ...
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty in New-York,, 1702.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1083.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- New York (State) -- Officials and employees.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: Cornbury.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1083).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1083
- Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1661-1723.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|