His Honour the lieut. governour's speech to the General Assembly of the province of New-York, the 15th day of April, 1741 [electronic resource].
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1741]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4765.
1 online resource (4 pages)
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Caption title.
Signed on pages 4: George Clarke.
Ascribed to the press of William Bradford by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4765).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4765
- Clarke, George, 1676-1760.
New York (State). General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|