No provincial convention. [electronic resource] : Let us act for ourselves, and choose our old five delegates. The friends of the above measure are desired to meet at the usual places of election, at eight o'clock, in order to vote against the eleven deputies.
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43109.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Elections -- New York (State)
New York (N.Y.) -- Politics and government -- To 1898.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43109).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4299
Shipton and Mooney 43109
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|