To His Excellency William Tryon, Esq; His Majesty's captain-general, and governor in chief, in and over the province of North-Carolina; the humble address of the House of Assembly [electronic resource].
- [New Bern, N.C. : Printed by James Davis, 1767]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41750.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)
- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina New Bern.
- Followed by the governor's answer.
Imprint supplied by McMurtrie.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41750).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2800
Shipton and Mooney 41750
McMurtrie, D.C. North Carolina, 54
- Tryon, William, 1729-1788.
North Carolina. Governor (1765-1771 : Tryon)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|