On Friday next, the tenth day of April, at the theatre in Southwark, for the benefit of a public charity, will be represented, The wonder, a woman keeps a secret: [electronic resource] : to which will be added A trip to Scotland. : The characters by the officers of the Army and Navy. ...
- Philadelphia: : Printed by James Humphreys, Jun., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16005.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Centlivre, Susanna, 1667?-1723. Wonder, a woman keeps a secret.
Whitehead, William, 1715-1785. Trip to Scotland.
Drama -- 18th century.
Theaters -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Date of publication supplied by Evans. During the occupation of Philadelphia by the British, 1777-1778, many performances of plays were given by officers of the British Army and Navy.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16005).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16005
- Southwark Theatre (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|