The American crisis. Number III. [electronic resource] / By the author of Common sense.
- Standardized Title:
- American crisis. Number 3
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Styner and Cist, in Second-Street, six doors above Arch-Street. Where also may be had numbers I. and II., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15494.
1 online resource (pages -56)
- Political science.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 56: Common sense. Philadelphia, April 19, 1777. Attributed to Thomas Paine in the Dictionary of American biography.
Advertised in the Philadelphia evening post, Apr. 29, 1777.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15494).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15494
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3595
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|