Monthly observations and predictions, for this present year, 1692. [electronic resource] : With astrological judgments on the whole year. All taken from Mr. Patridge's almanack: to which is added, an account of a plot which was lately discovered in England: and which was foretold by the said John Patridge, in his this years almanack. : Published for general satisfaction.
- Printed at Boston: : And are to be sold by Benj. Harris, at the London-Coffee-House., 1692.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 627.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Conspiracies -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1692.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 627).
- Cited in:
- Evans 627
Wing (2nd edition) P621
Drake, M. Almanacs, 2887
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|