An essay to revive and encourage military exercises, skill and valour among the sons of God's people in New-England. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the Honourable Artillery-Company in Boston, June 5th. 1732. Being the day of their election of officers; : and now made publick at their request, and at the desire of many others. / By Oliver Peabody, A.M. Pastor of the church in Natick. ; [Nine lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed by T. Fleet, for J. Eliot at the South End, and J. Phillips near the town dock., 1732.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3589.
1 online resource (45,  pages)
- Artillery election sermons -- 1732.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Peabody's sermon preached to the Artillery-Company, in Boston, June 5. 1732.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3589).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3589
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|