The acts of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, [electronic resource] : carefully compared with the originals. : And an appendix containing the laws now in force, passed between the 30th day of September 1775, and the Revolution. : Together with the Declaration of Independence; the Constitution of the state of Pennsylvania; and the Articles of Confederation of the United States of America. : Published by order of the General Assembly.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Francis Bailey, in Market-Street., M,DCC,LXXXII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17656.
1 online resource (, xxxi, , 527, , viii pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Edited by Thomas M'Kean. Cf. pages .
Error in paging: pages 476 misnumbered 464.
Title vignette: state seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17656).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17656
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4179
- McKean, Thomas, 1734-1817, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|