A supplement to the act intitled "An act to regulate the militia of the Common-wealth of Pennsylvania." [electronic resource]
- [Philadelphia : Printed by John Dunlap, 1777]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15505.
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Pennsylvania. Militia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Revoking the requirement that field officers be freeholders.
Signed: John Bayard, speaker. Enacted into a law the nineteenth day of June, in the year seventeen hundred and seventy seven. John Morris, Jun. clk. of General Assembly.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15505).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15505
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3504
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|