An act for the regulation of waggons, carriages and pack-horses for the public service [electronic resource].
- [Lancaster, Pa. : Printed by John Dunlap, 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15957.
1 online resource (1 sheet (2 pages))
- Requisitions, Military -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Lancaster.
- Concerning requisitioning of wagons and teams for military purposes.
Signed: James M'Lene, speaker. Enacted into a law at Lancaster, the second day of January, A.D. one thousand seven hundred and seventy-eight. John Morris, Junior, clerk of the General Assembly.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15957).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15957
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3657
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|