Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis, Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, quarto. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, begun and holden at Philadelphia, the fourteenth day of October, anno Domini 1763, in the third year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George III. by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by adjournments to the twenty-second day of September, 1764.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1764 Sept.)
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, at the new-printing-office, near the market., MDCCLXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9781.
1 online resource (pages , 361-369, )
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Pagination continues session laws published from May 1744 (Evans 5472).
Title vignette: province seal.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 9781).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9781
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1950c
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 819
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|