The Pennsylvania pocket almanack, for the year 1773. [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the use of the province of Pennsylvania, and the neighbouring provinces. ...
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Wm. and Thomas Bradford at the London Coffee-House., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12516.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1773.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
-  printed pages interleaved with blank leaves.
"Signs, planets, and aspects."--foot of title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12516).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12516
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9979
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|