The Pennsylvania town and country-man's almanack, for the year of our Lord 1759. ... [electronic resource] / By John Tobler Esq;
- Germantown [Pa.]: : Printed and sold by C. Sower Jun. And to be had in Philadelphia of Solomon Fussel, at the sign of the Hand-Saw over against the church in Second-Street, and also, of Christopher Marshall and Jonathan Zane., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8269.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1759.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Germantown.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- At head of title: 1759.
Illustrated title page signed: Leech s [id est sculpsit]. The Anatomy is the only other illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8269).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8269
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9806
- Tobler, John, 1696-1765.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|