Committee-room, June 26, 1779. [electronic resource] : Agreeable to the resolution of the last general town-meeting for lowering the prices month by month, the following list of several articles, and the prices they bore on the first day of April last, is published for the guidance of buyer and seller ...
- Philadelphia, : Printed by Francis Bailey, in Market-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16469.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Price regulation -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Economic aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: Signed by order of the committee, William Henry, chairman.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16469).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16469
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3868
- Henry, William, 1729-1786.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|