Remarks on The Quaker unmask'd; or Plain truth found to be plain falshood [sic]: [electronic resource] : humbly address'd to the candid. : [Four lines from Pope; one line motto]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by John Morris, opposite the Three Reapers in Third-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9813.
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Dove, David James, 1696?-1769. Quaker unmask'd : or Plain truth.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 8: Philadelphiensis. Market-Street, March 16, 1764.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 9813).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9813
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2053
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|