The necessity of God's drawing, in order to man's coming unto Christ, illustrated and improved. [electronic resource] : A sermon deliver'd at Boston, viz. To the church and congregation under the pastoral care of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Cooper. On Lord's-Day June 3d p.m. 1753. : And is now publish'd at the desire of many who heard it: unto whom it is humbly offer'd. / By Samuel Phillips, M.A. and Pastor of the South-Church in Andover. ; [Seven lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland, opposite to the prison in Queen-Street., 1753.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7094.
1 online resource (, 30 pages)
- Sermons -- 1753.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Phillips's sermon on God's drawing, and man's coming to Christ, June 3d. pagesm. 1753.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7094).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7094
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|