A Plain narrative of the proceedings which caused the separation of a number of aggrieved brethren from the Second Church in Ipswich: or A relation of the cause which produced the effects that are exhibited in the Reverend Mr. Pickering's late print, intitled, A bad omen to the churches. [electronic resource] : [Two lines from Proverbs]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Kneeland and Green in Queenstreet., 1747.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5920.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Pickering, Theophilus, 1700-1747. Bad omen to the churches.
Fourth Church (Ipswich, Mass.).
Second Church (Ipswich, Mass.).
Essex (Mass. : Town) -- Church history.
Ipswich (Mass.) -- Church history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed by Eleazer Craft and eighteen others. Erroneously attributed to John Cleaveland by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5920).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5920
- Cleaveland, John, 1722-1799.
Craft, Eleazer, 1711-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|