Poor Will's pocket almanack, for the year 1784 [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Joseph Crukshank., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17819.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1784.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Common notes" and "Signs, planets and aspects" at foot of title page.
Attributed by Evans to William Andrews, the pseudonym which appeared on the title pages of the first three issues of Poor Will's almanack, of which this is an abridged version.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17819).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17819
Drake, M. Almanacs, 10170
- Andrews, William.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|