A Preface to a memorial [electronic resource] : delivered in to the Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, September 22, 1757. By William Moore, Esq; of Chester County.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by James Chattin, 1757]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7958.
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title.
Followed on pages 2-4 by the memorial, signed and dated: William Moore, September the 20th, 1757.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7958).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7958
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1541
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly.
- Moore, William, 1699-1783. Memorial of William Moore. To the honourable the representatives of the freemen of the province of Pennsylvania, in Assembly met.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|