The importance of the Divine presence with the armies of God's people, in their martial enterprizes, considered and improv'd; and the Christian soldier admonished, councelled and encourag'd. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preach'd to the provincials of the county of Suffolk: at Huntington, on Long-Island; May 7, 1759. / By Ebenezer Prime, A.M. Pastor of the Presbyterian Church in Huntington. ; Published in compliance with the desires of a number of the soldiers, inhabitants and strangers that were hearers.-- ; [Ten lines of Scripture texts]
- Other Title:
- Importance of the Divine presence with the armies of God's people.
- New-York: : Printed by Samuel Parker, at the new-printing office in Beaver-Street., M.DCC.LIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8473.
1 online resource (, 64,  pages)
- Soldiers -- Religious life.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Sermons -- 1759.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Half-title: Mr. Prime's sermon, to the provincials of Suffolk-County.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8473).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8473
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|