A companion for prayer in times of extraordinary danger. [electronic resource] / By Richard Alleine, author of Vinditiae pietatis. ; Re-printed at the desire of the late Rev. Mr. Webb. ; To which is added, by way of appendix, from Dr. Increase Mather's Discourse on the prevalency of prayer; sundry remarkable instances of a gracious answer of prayer in N.E. and elsewhere.
- [Boston] : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland, opposite the prison, in Queen-Street., 1750.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6452.
1 online resource (, 26,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 6452).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6452
- Webb, John, 1687-1750.
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723. Historical discourse concerning the prevalency of prayer. Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|