A token for youth, or Comfort to children; [electronic resource] : being the life and Christian experience of the wonderful work-ings of the spirit of God on Cartaret Rede. From her infancy to her last moments, / as it was faithfully taken from her owwn mouth, by her mother.
- The twenty-seventh edition. ; [Four lines from John]
- Boston, : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland, in Queen-Street., 1766.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10473.
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Rede, Cartaret, 1693-1701.
- Juvenile literature -- 1766.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Preface signed: Sarah Rede. Also attributed to James Janeway.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10473).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10473
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 1090.2
- Janeway, James, 1636?-1674.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|