The Result of a late ecclesiastical council [electronic resource].
- [Boston? : publisher not identified, 1753?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6974.
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Briant, Lemuel, 1722-1754.
First Church (Braintree, Mass.).
Congregational churches -- Massachusetts -- Government.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Called Dec. 5, 1752, at the North Parish of Braintree, to consider the actions of its pastor, Lemuel Briant.
Signed by Samuel Niles, moderator, and 12 others.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 6974).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6974
- Niles, Samuel, 1674-1762.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|