An act for vesting and distributing intestate estates [electronic resource].
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by James Franklin, 1759]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8483.
1 online resource (1 sheet (2 pages))
- Decedents' estates -- Rhode Island.
Estates (Law) -- Rhode Island.
Inheritance and succession -- Rhode Island.
Real property -- Rhode Island.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Bill of the Rhode Island General Assembly.
"Nov. 2, 1759. ... Resolved, that this bill be referred to the next session of assembly ..."--p. 2.
Imprint supplied by Alden. Ann Franklin was a silent partner with her son, James, in 1759.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8483).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8483
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 217
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|