State of Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations. In General Assembly, August session, 1779. [electronic resource] : It is voted and resolved, that the inlistments of the non-commissioned officers and soldiers in the Continental service, in the hands of the officers of the respective Continental regiments ... be forthwith delivered to the auditor of accounts ...
- [Providence : Printed by John Carter, 1779]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43697.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Continental Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
Draft -- Rhode Island.
Recruiting and enlistment.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
Rhode Island -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- Signed: A true copy: Witness, Henry Ward, sec'ry.
Other acts and resolves for 1779 were printed by John Carter of Providence.
Printed area measures 9.0 x 13.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43697).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4949
Shipton and Mooney 43697
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 797
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|