October, 1769. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America, [electronic resource] : begun and holden at South-Kingstown, within and for the said colony, on the last Wednesday in October, in the year of our Lord one thousand, seven hundred and sixty-nine, and tenth of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Other Title:
- October, 1769. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island.
- Newport [R.I.]: : Printed by Solomon Southwick., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11442.
1 online resource (pages 61-79, )
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Title taken from first lines of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1769 (Evans 11439).
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 910) in midst of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 11442).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11442
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 423
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|