By the Honourable William Greene, Esq; governor ... of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America. [electronic resource] : Whereas upon occasion of the death of His Royal Highness Frederick Prince of Wales ... Given at the Council chamber in Newport, the nineteenth day of June ... one thousand seven hundred and fifty-one ...
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by Ann and James Franklin, 1751]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40601.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Frederick Louis, Prince of Wales, 1707-1751.
Church of England -- Rhode Island.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Ordering that prayers for the royal family be included in religious services.
Signed: Tho. Ward, secry. W. Greene.
Colonial seal at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40601).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1549
Shipton and Mooney 40601
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 105
- Greene, William, 1696-1758.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|