An account of the life of that ancient servant of Jesus Christ, John Richardson, [electronic resource] : giving a relation of many of his trials and exercises in his youth, and his services in the work of the ministry, in England, Ireland, America, &c. : [Three lines from Luke]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Joseph Crukshank, in Market-Street, between Second and Third-Streets., MDCCLXXXIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18158.
1 online resource (vi, 236,  pages)
- Richardson, John, 1667-1753.
Quakers -- Biography.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Bookseller's advertisement,  pages at end.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18158).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18158
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|