Salem: Wednesday, Nov. 1, one o'clock, p.m. [electronic resource] : We have this moment received the following great and important intelligence from Capt. Stephen Lowater, who arrived at Ipswich, yesterday in 14 days from Liverpool, Nova Scotia ...
- [Salem, Mass. : Printed by Ezekiel Russell, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14449.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
Nova Scotia -- History -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Text in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14449).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14449
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1928
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|