The life of God in the soul of man: or, The nature and excellency of the Christian religion: [electronic resource] : with the method of attaining the happiness which it proposes. : Also, An account of the beginnings and advances of a spiritual life. : With a preface, by Gilbert Burnet, D.D. late Bishop of Sarum. : [Five lines of Scripture texts]
- New-York: : Printed by H. Gaine, at the Bible and Crown, in Hanover-Square,, MDCCLXVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10490.
1 online resource (ix, , 158, iv pages)
- Christian life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attributed to Henry Scougal in the Dictionary of national biography, where it is suggested that Gilbert Burnet is the author of An account of the beginnings and advances of a spiritual life.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10490).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10490
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|