A wedding ring, fit for the finger. Or, The salve of divinity on the sore of humanity. [electronic resource] : With directions to those men that want wives, how to choose them; and to those women that have husbands, how to use them. : Laid open in a sermon, at a wedding in Edmonton, / by William Secker, preacher of the Gospel.
- Boston, in N.E. : Reprinted by T.G. for N. Boone., 1705.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39434.
1 online resource (, 89,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- First and last leaves pasted to covers.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39434).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B285
Shipton and Mooney 39434
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|