A Second letter from one in the country, to his friend in Boston [electronic resource].
- [Boston : publisher not identified, 1729]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3215.
1 online resource (1 sheet (2 pages))
- Letter from one in the country, to his friend in Boston.
Governors -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- In response to A letter from one in the country, concerning settling a salary upon the governor.
Dated: H---- March 19th, 1728-9.
Place of publication supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3215).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3215
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 571
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|