Gen. Washington, [electronic resource] : a new favourite song, at the American camp. : To the tune of the British grenadiers.
- Other Title:
- War and Washington.
- [United States : publisher not identified, 1776?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43158.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Songs and music.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Songs and music.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- Ballad, in twelve stanzas; first line: Vain Britons boast no longer, with proud indignity.
This song appears, with title, "War and Washington; A song composed at the beginning of the American Revolution," in Sewall, Jonathan Mitchell. Miscellaneous poems ..., Portsmouth, N.H., 1801, pages 52-53.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43158).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4361
Shipton and Mooney 43158
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2038
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 352
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|