Precious treasure in earthen vessels. [electronic resource] : A sermon occasion'd by the death of the Reverend & learned, Mr. Ebenezer Pemberton, Pastor of a church of Christ in Boston, and Fellow of Harvard College; who expired Wednesday, Febr. 13th. 1716, 17. aetatis suae 45. / By Joseph Sewall, A.M.
- Boston: : Printed by B. Green, for Samuel Gerrish, and Daniel Henchman, sold at their shops., 1717.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1928.
1 online resource (, vi, 36 [id est, 32] pages)
- Brattle, William, 1662-1717.
- Funeral sermons -- 1717.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Preface signed on pages vi.: Increase Mather.
Error in paging: pages 25-32 misnumbered 29-36.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1928).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1928
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 157
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|