The history of the rise, increase, and progress, of the Christian people called Quakers: [electronic resource] : intermixed with several remarkable occurrences. / Written originally in Low-Dutch, and also translated into English, by William Sewel.
- Standardized Title:
- Histori van de opkomste, aanwas, en voortgang der Christenen bekend by den naam van Quakers. English
- The third edition, corrected.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Samuel Keimer in Second Street., MDCCXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3104.
1 online resource (, 694,  pages)
- Society of Friends -- History.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to George I.
"[The printing] was begun in 1725, and was not finished till the latter part of 1728, and then only by giving out part of it to Franklin and Meredith."--Hildeburn.
Errors in paging: pages 297, 469, 572 misnumbered 299, 479, 570.
Index,  pages at end.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3104).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3104
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 350
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 1
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|