The doctrine of Christianity, as held by the people called Quakers, vindicated: [electronic resource] : in answer to Gilbert Tennent's sermon on the lawfullness of war. : [Twelve lines from Isaiah]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Benjamin Franklin, and David Hall., MDCCCXLVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6239.
1 online resource (iv, 56 pages)
- Tennent, Gilbert, 1703-1764. Late association for defence, farther encourag'd.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
War -- Religious aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Preface signed: John Smith, Phila. Jan. 25, 1747-48.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 6239).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6239
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1098
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 456
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|