The candid retrospect; or The American war examined, by Whig principles [electronic resource].
- [New York] : Charlestown printed:--New-York re-printed [by James Rivington]., MDCCLXXX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16729.
1 online resource (28 pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attributed to Smith by Sabin on evidence from Smith's diary. Sabin identifies Rivington as the printer.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16729).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16729
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|